Commercial Property Purchase
Every businessman wants to buy his own office but taking liquidity out of business and buying an office looks way difficult. This product is the answer. Clients need to contribute 25% of the property agreement value and the rest 75% will be funded by the bank. The property gets transferred on the buyer’s name. We suggest our clients to take pre-approval of commercial properties, purchase loans and then search property accordingly which always helps to negotiate good deals as the seller understands that by having a pre-sanctioned loan you can pay it immediately also with good discounts as a market trend.